||[01 Sep 2006|02:22pm]
( Drugs! Grapes! Beeeard!Collapse )
This is the vital statisticis we don't care about, unless you
live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Nicola
2. Age: 17
3. Location: near London
4. Marital Status: Single
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands Lostprophets, Muse, The Rolling Stones, Queen, The Blackout
2. Top five films Oh god, so many ! Gardern State, Pirates of the caribbean 1, Benny and Joon, When Harry Met Sally, Moulin Rouge
3. Top five life moments Going to my first proper gig at Brixton Academy, meeting Johnny Depp, meeting Lostprophets, my 15th birthday party, meeting my friend from Finland
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. Buck Rodgers by Feeder, Last Train Home and Shinobi vs Dragonninja by Lostprophets, Hysteria by Muse, I Preidct a Riot by Kasier Chiefs
5. Top five TV shows Doctor Who, The Mighty Boosh, Life on Mars,Have I got News for You, Desperate Housewives
6. Top five crushes Noel Fielding, Johnny Depp, Ian Watkins, Matt Bellamy, David Tennant
7. Top five comedies/comedians
Comedies: The Mighty Boosh, Black Books, Fawlty Towers, Worst Week of My Life,The Now Show (on Radio4). Comedians: Ross Noble, Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran, Marcus Brigstoke, Jack Dee
8. Top five books Lord of the Rings,His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman, Agatha Chrities Poirot books, The Secret Garden, The Vampire Lestat
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? Its awful, but I think its the worst thing thats ever happend so here goes. I was at a fete with my friends, and we were in a really long que for the trampoline. I knew I needed the toilet, but I was near the end of the que so I thought I'd be fine and go after. But when your 7 years old and doing alot of bouncing, you sort of cant control things such as ones bladder. Yeah. That was horrible !
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Eat a big sunday lucnh watch an old film and be as lazy as possible
3. Who is your role model and why? Not exactly role model, but more of an admiration. I really look up to Lostprophets as they were the first band I really got into and their music has made me aware of so many things and has given me lots of motivation through the years.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? Mint and Chocolate Chip.
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Oh, yes.
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? Funeral would be Lostprophets Last Summer.
7. What do you think of the mods?Seem alright :]
8. Opinions on drugs? so so
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? I have no problem with this. If its something a person feels they have to do then they must. Its your life.
2. Religion? I respect people's beliefs.
3. War? Pointless.
4. Santa Claus? I wish he was real. Childhood fantasy shot down so fast !
5. Homosexuality? Is perfectly fine
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? I've never played or seen any Final Fantasy (shock!horror)
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? Agghh thank you for putting that song back into my head
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
A Johnny Depp signature I quite like:
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like