live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
3. Location:London! But near Mitcham..
4. Marital Status:Single
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands The Libertines!, The Holloways, Chineapples, Louis XIV and (a newly discovered favourite) The Long Blondes
2. Top five films Garden State, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Donnie Darko , Mean Girls (shut up you so love it) and Sleepy Hollow
3. Top five life moments Hmms. When I was born? And then when I was 4 I got some barbie from America and it had purple hair, that was pretty intense.
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. The Holloways- Generator, The Beatles- Twist and Shout, The Rakes- 22 grand job, Fran Ferdinand- Michael and anything by The Libertines.
5. Top five TV shows The Mighty Boosh!, The Office, Father Ted, Scrubs and Hollyoaks when I am avoiding maths (don't you judge me)
6. Top five crushes Ahem Paul at my school (before he bleached his hair and everyone started calling him "peroxide kid"), Noel Fielding, Carlos Barat, sometimes Pete when he looks sweet, Conor Oberst mm
7. Top five comedies/comedians Well comedies are my tv shows to be honest (yes excluding Hollyoaks, although the acting is so bad it is comical. Comedians Dylan Morran, Bill Bailey, Omid Jalili, The Boosh boys, and Trevor McDonald (if you watch some outtakes I swear he is rather funny)
8. Top five books Ooo 'The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time!' by Mark Haddon. It's my favourite favourite. Oh and 'Catch 22' even though I can't remember who wrote it, Series of Unfortunate events-been hooked since I was a meer child of 9 and various others by Terry Pratchett and such.
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? Off the top of my head...When me and my friends slid down a wall and all of our trousers ripped. Yay. -.-
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Nothing. That's the beauty of Sunday afternoons.
3. Who is your role model and why? I don't really have one. I have people that influence me but certain ones are too drugged up to be role models.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? Peach. Oh my God it tastes so weird!
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Not from a book or anything but like TV characters like Vince Noir, and Ewan from teachers.
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? Funeral: Chumbawamba- I get knocked down but I get up again etc.
Wedding: The Libertines- Music when the lights go out
7. What do you think of the mods? They're great I'm sure.
8. Opinions on drugs? Well drugs are a little retarded but hey whatever floats your boat.
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? Oh the terrifying question! I wouldn't but if you hate kids then it's better the doctor kills them than you
2. Religion? I like Jesus. He's a clear trend setter.
3. War? Warring is foolish. I mean look at Hitler, the nutjob. Had it all now everyone hates him.
4. Santa Claus? Photographic evidence anyone? And no doodles won't be accepted.
5. Homosexuality? I decided a while ago that I will force one of my sons to be gay, so I can't complain can I? Also I'm apparently married to like 10 girls in my class.
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? It's all about Final Fantasy 6. The graphics are just perfect!
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? Isn't that the last line of the song? Surely it's "A Pizza Hut, A Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut"?
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
This is a weird doodle inspired by Little Man Tate (the band not the film)
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like
Me and my brother (I'm the one that looks slightly less like a boy)