This is the vital statisticis we don't care about, unless you
live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Emily
2. Age: 16
3. Location: The outer reaches of your mind... Aka Australia
4. Marital Status: Single for life, man
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands: My Chemical Romance, Queen, Muse, Oasis, Tripod (musical comedy, bitches)
2. Top five films: Pirates of the Caribbean, Donnie Darko, Dawn of the Dead, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, any other zombie related movie
3. Top five life moments: Being born, erm... I haven‘t lived that long so I can‘t really think of many
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video: I don’t dance. Nor have I ever felt the need to.
5. Top five TV shows Stargate SG1, The Mighty Boosh, Invader Zim, CSI, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6. Top five crushes Ville Valo from HIM, Matt Bellamy from Muse, David Tennant from Doctor Who, Jake Gyllenhaal (not recent, but like Donnie Darko era, when he was still cute), Adam Lazzara from Taking Back Sunday
7. Top five comedies/comedians Tripod! Does that count as 3 comedians or one? I also enjoy the works of Danny Bhoy, Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt and George Bush… What do you mean he’s not a comedian? Then why does he say all those funny things on TV?
8. Top five books Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter (shutup), Interview With a Vampire (but NOT The Vampire Lestat. GAH!), to be honest I’m not that much of a reader.
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? Possibly shaking my old maths teacher’s hand mistakenly when he actually was reaching for my test paper. I still cringe.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Do FUCK ALL.
3. Who is your role model and why? Amy Lee from Evanescence, just for being beautiful and talented and giving that whore Hilary Duff what for!
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? I’m gonna be boring and say vanilla.
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Harry Potter. LOLz0rz!
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? Bohemian Rhapsody. HA! That or Helena by My Chemical Romance
7. What do you think of the mods? They seem like interesting people.
8. Opinions on drugs? Eh.
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? For it.
2. Religion? Proudly Atheist.
3. War? Woah man, like way out man, like make love not war, man......
4. Santa Claus? aka. My old social studies teacher. No seriously. He had a beard and was fat. But instead of giving out presents he gave out assignments.
5. Homosexuality? Not against it.
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? Well, the X obviously gives it that extra OOMPH!!
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? I’m hungry.
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative I am neither funny nor creative. However… I wrote this some time ago, after watching Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead and Land of the Dead (which was SHIT). I thought there should be more movies like this, so...
Movies That End With ‘…of the Dead’ That Should Be Made
Lunch Of The Dead
Four up-and-coming business men and women are out to lunch discussing the latest merger. Turns out the food is made of dead people or the rest of the restaurant patrons are zombies or something..... Details haven’t been finalized but the producer’s have already bought 3 Oscars and a People’s Choice Award.
Hand Of The Dead
A rotting, severed hand terrorizes citizens of a small country town. Where did it come from? Why is it here? What the hell is it doing with that ham? When a smooth-talking guy from the city comes to town, they all look to him for the answer. Stars Keanu Reeves as..... The severed hand.
Fruit Of The Dead
The dead have awoken, and this time they’re hungry for fruit. Local supermarket owner, John Johnson takes us on an action-packed adventure through the produce section and all the way out to the farm as he tries to protect his livelihood. Fruits will roll.
Cat Of The Dead
Basically the same plot as ‘Dawn Of The Dead’ except all the characters are cats! Genius, isn’t it? The pet cemetery is in chaos, with cats clawing their way out of their graves suddenly. Only Paws, the adventurous and slightly neurotic cat, can restore order to this peaceful neighbourhood and re-bury these festering felines.
Death Of The Dead
2 hours of flesh-eating zombies being massacred in the most gruesome and sadistic ways possible. There is no real plot, so if you enjoyed ‘Land Of The Dead’ this is definitely your cup of tea. Every cinema seat comes with complimentary vomit bag and blindfold. Our advice is to put the bag over your head and vomit into the blindfold.
Foot Of The Dead
It's basically a sequel to the ever popular 'Hand of the Dead' except it's a severed foot. The ultimate Christmas stocking filler. It pretty much just goes around kicking people in the shins. It's not dangerous as such but it smells bad and is really annoying.
Paper-Jam Of The Dead
Once a mild-mannered office worker, Joe Bloggs has been turned into a rampaging zombie!! Why? Well, he was using the photocopier one day and a little red light started flashing. "PAPER JAM?!??!?!" he cried. Some may say he overreacted, but he also spilled his coffee that morning and his computer just took forEVER to load.
Pirates Of The Dead
We all love zombies, and we all love pirates. What could be better than pirates that are also zombies?? No plot, just flesh-eating pirates.
Cake Of The Dead
One man. One zombified cake. Two hours of flesh-eating mayhem. Can Joe Smith eat the zombie cake without throwing up? Or will the sweet, sweet jam-filled centre be too much for him? Find out on June 6th, 2006.
Taste Of The Dead
The zombies are at it again, and this time they taste like chicken. Watch as George tries to stop his band of hungry stoner friends from taking the chance of being fangoriously devoured by zombies, just for the chance to lick one of them.
Race of the Dead
It’s Olympics time, and all the racers in the 200m male sprints have been turned into zombies for some unexplained reason! All except for Harry. He’s the underdog of the race, but can he find a way to get ahead of the zombies and win for Canada? Once you start running, you can’t stop. Because the zombies wanna eat you and devour your flesh and I guess they’re kind of like dogs because if you run from them you chase you, except dogs don’t really want to eat your limbs, they kind of just want to play, and even if they bite, you probably pissed them off somehow..........
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like