live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Sheet_Squirrel (What? It's a popular name down these parts...)
2. Age: 18
3. Location: Cwmbran, South Wales
4. Marital Status: The bit between being single and hating each other's guts.
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands Madness, LTJ, Green Day, Abba, Everly Brothers. You may mock. That's it, you can if you want, but, you know I'd prefer it if you didn't. I'm sensitive like that...
2. Top five films Grease, Ring, On the Buses, Brokeback Mountain, The Ugly Daschund. Each a cinematic experience in and of itself. I never said it was a good experience.
3. Top five life moments Getting into Cambridge uni (it was the dead of night, security was lax; you know how it is...), other academic type stuff, concerts and that sort of thing, getting my letter printed in Sneak magazine (jealous now, aren't you?), me and my dollfie....
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. Can't Catch Tomorrow - Lostprophets, Baggy Trousers - Madness, Individuality - Area 7, Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke, Rock Around the Clock - Bill Hayley and his Comets
5. Top five TV shows The Bill - for it's focus on the cutting edge of modern policing. And the slash., Life on Mars, This Life, any detective show (except Morse. Can't stand him), Have I Got News For You.
6. Top five crushes Jake Gyllenhaal! Orlando Bloom (particuarly with elf ears. Mmmm...), Marshall Lancaster, James Marsters, Johnny Depp...
7. Top five comedies/comedians Peter Kay, Ben Elton, Jack Dee, Father Ted, the Mighty Boosh.
8. Top five books Clan of the Cavebear, the literary plague that is Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Midsomer Murders' series (it's all for Troy...) and Sense and Sensibility.
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? Getting drunk, falling over, usual thing.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Read slash.
3. Who is your role model and why? Gwen Stefani. Rich, beautiful, successful, etc.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? Vanilla. Read into that what you will...
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Kinda, I guess.
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? A nice hymn. See my halo.
7. What do you think of the mods? Those 1960s pillocks with parkas? Dark times.
8. Opinions on drugs? Just say no.
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? Should be the mother's choice.
2. Religion? Was a great tool for keeping the peasantry down. It's all a load of bs though.
3. War? is bad.
4. Santa Claus? is a bit of dodgy character, inn'e? Getting all them little kids to sit on his lap and that.
5. Homosexuality? shouldn't even be an issue.
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? No. Omg, you obviously have no taste. *emo sigh*
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? Personally I thought it was one of the year's better releases.
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
My FFN account...
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like