live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Kirsty
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Nottingham
4. Marital Status: Taken.
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands Wolf Parade, I was a cub scout, Rilo Kiley, The Robot ate me, the postal service.
2. Top five films Little miss sunshine, Garden state, Lost in translation, The Science of Sleep, Goodbye Lenin.
3. Top five life moments Oh, god. Well, Seeing the Just the Tonic Christmas special last christmas. Getting university offers. Uhm, getting really drunk and stargazing. Shouting at my father in the road about how much of a pointless Dad he was. number 5....i really don't have one so i'm going to say having a very garbled and half asleep phonecall with Noel Fielding. Which is a moment I love but really hate because I did not make the most of it.
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. I was a cub scout - I hate night clubs. The strokes - someday. Jet - are you gonna be my girl? (oh the memories.) Ok Go - Here it goes again. Most anything by Robots in Disguise.
5. Top five TV shows The Mighty Boosh, Black Books, Spaced, Nathan Barley, Read Or Die the TV.
6. Top five crushes Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Scarlett Johansson, David Tennant, Rose Colyer&Sophie Richardson - these are together because I cannot possibly choose. Yes, they are my friends, No I don't care if it's lame, they are sexy.
7. Top five comedies/comedians Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey, Noel Fielding, Julian Barrett, Ed Byrne.
8. Top five books The Virgin Suicides, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Yes Man, The Importance Of Being Ernest (which is technically a play, but it's in book form which makes it a book. yes.)A Clockwork Orange.
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? That I haven't blocked out yet? Probably my friend shouting 'Are you getting any sex then?' really quite loudly in a crowded cafe. Or getting tangled in my scarf in the middle of a university interview.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? taking polaroid photos of ducks.
3. Who is your role model and why? I don't have one, honestly. maybe that's why i haven't turned out so well.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? strawberry.
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? yes. all the time.
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? The Unicorns - Ready to Die. at either.
7. What do you think of the mods? they're hot.
8. Opinions on drugs? depends what kind of drugs. alcohol is my drug of choice tbh.
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? LET THE WOMEN DECIDE! rrrgh.
2. Religion? I don't like religion, because I can't comprehend faith, or blind faith. But I don't have a problem with it unless it's crammed down my throat. girls' drunk at parties who say I can't decide I don't want to be a christian unless I have learnt and understood all the christian teachings really really annoy me.
3. War? is pretty much pointless most of the time. give a good reason and maybe I'll support a war but until then stop killing everybody.
4. Santa Claus? is a bit creepy. likes kids a bit too much, is a sign of the western cultures growing obesity problem and wears fur. a bad man.
5. Homosexuality? Is not a problem. Ever. I don't really believe in gender and thus sexuality is not an issue to me at all. It doesn't matter what sex they are as long as they make you happy.
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? Final fantasy VII is amazing. It's the best final fantasy for all round final fantasy goodness but X was beautiful looking and fun to boot, although VII will always kick X's ass in a fight.
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? I ate fast food because I am a poor student. I don't agree with it but I need to eat.
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
my fictionpress account -
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like