live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Zoe
2. Age: 18
3. Location: Zummerzet
4. Marital Status: Single
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands Coheed and Cambria, The Blood Brothers, Encyclopedia, Skindred, Stone Sour. (I generally like songs, not bands, so that list is subject to change)
2. Top five films The Rocky Horror, The Labyrinth, Gremlins, Baseketball, We Were Soldiers.
3. Top five life moments Oh God =S My 18th weekend, getting my tattoo, Glasto festival '05, the entire summer of '04 and, when it's stops being put off, my parachute jump will be included in here.
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar (please don't shoot me for not preferring the original). The Ataris - Bad Case Of Broken Heart. Mint Royale - Blue Song. Skindred - Pressure. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite.
5. Top five TV shows The Mighty Boosh, Scrubs, Skins, Shameless, Hollyoaks (sad, I know) and Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I'm a sucker for British comedy.
6. Top five crushes Noel Fielding, of course. The whole of Take That bar the chubby one. Elijah Wood. Simon Amstell (even though I have not a chance in hell). And I have a slightly weird crush on Richard Hammond.
7. Top five comedies/comedians Ross Noble, Bill Bailey, Noel Fielding, Russell Brand, Simon Amstell.
8. Top five books IT, The 'His Dark Materials' trilogy, The Raging Quiet, The Vampire Chronicles and anything by Terry Pratchett.
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? I guess a good one is when my 'friend' squirted my chest with water and then ran around yelling 'I made Zoe wet!'. I just tend not to get embarrassed about things anymore, seeing as they happen to me so often.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Catch the bus or train home from wherever I went out on a Saturday night, then lie around watching TV and avoiding work.
3. Who is your role model and why? I love Helena Bonham Carter, firstly for marrying Tim Burton, secondly for being such a great actress, and thirdly because I love her clothes. She's probably the closest thing I have to a role model. I tend not to have one.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? Anything by Ben and Jerry's, generally.
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Yes. It's so gutting to think they're not actually real. =/
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? Funeral, possibly 'Here Without You' by 3 Doors Down. Wedding, I have no idea.
7. What do you think of the mods? They're pretty sexy.
8. Opinions on drugs? Mild drugs, ok, as long as you don't go overboard. Stronger drugs I'm ambivalent about.
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? I'm not against it. I don't see why people should have to pay for one stupid mistake for the rest of their life. That said, I'd certainly never be able to do it myself.
2. Religion? It's up to people what they want to believe, and they shouldn't be made to suffer because of it. I don't want it shoved down my throat though.
3. War? It's a bad thing, but other than that I couldn't say.
4. Santa Claus? Very gutted he doesn't exist. Also gutted that they'd gotten rid of all the Santa's grottos in my town.
5. Homosexuality? Why not? There's one thing that pisses me off more than homophobes, and that's homophobes that think gays are wrong but lesbians are great. However, you will catch me calling things 'gay' at times. I mean no harm in it, honest.
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? NO. Final Fantasy 7 is, and always will be, the best.
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? My fish and chip shop beats them all, hands down. And by my fish and chip shop, I mean I work there, not I own it...
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
I did that myself, so does it count? I was fucking proud of it.
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like
My friend bought me that for my birthday. I thought it was hilarious, and in my attention-seeking style, had to show everyone.
If the sight of vibrators offends you, I apologise.