live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Mel(issa) Thompson
2. Age: Eighteen years, four months and four days. Roughly.
3. Location: Nottinghaaaaam, England.
4. Marital Status: Swinger.
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so don’t muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands Jason Mraz, Regina Spektor, Muse, Darren Hayes, Rufus Wainwright.
2. Top five films Amelie, Billy Elliot, Moulin Rouge, V for Vendetta, Rambo.
3. Top five life moments Doing a stripper on strange at an Amsterdam sex show with a dildo, poking my friend in the eye with a dildo, a lamp falling on my friend’s head and burning her skin audibly, going for a night drive with some friends and ending up sneaking on to the space park to play like the children we are, thousands of other silly, fun times that I can't think of.
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. Filthy/Gorgeous by the Scissor Sister, Town called Malice by the Jam, You win again by the Beegees, Livin' on a prayer by Bon Jovi and, at the moment, Every time we touch by Cascada. *Hangs head in shame*
5. Top five TV shows House, Supernatural, Lost, The Book club, Queer as Folk (UK, bitches).
6. Top five crushes Mark “Pineapple boy”, Chase from House, Regina Spektor, the girl who played Kim from Sugar Rush, and Matthew Gray Gubler more recently.
7. Top five comedies/comedians Oh god. Uh. Dane Cook, Rob Paravonian, Billy Connolly...uh...and because I don't know any more I shall just list things that made me giggle, so the Big Fat Quiz of the year 2006 and The Mighty Boosh.
8. Top five books I can't ANSWER THIS. This is like asking someone to pick which of their children they love the most. So I refuse. *
Random questions- Cause we’re nosey twats.
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? Uh. Well, I dunno. Probably the one time I had a coldsore, and I was jokingly telling someone that it was because my dad hit me, while he kept insisting that there was something on my mouth. After a long exchange, it turned out to be biscuit. Smooth.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Stay hiding in my bedroom on the laptop, playing some game console or another and generally getting fat.
3. Who is your role model and why? My role model is a lady who played one of the tour people in the Amsterdam torture museum. One day, I hope to grow up to be as terrifying and cool as she is. I think I fell in love a little that day.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? Chocolate therapy by Ben and Jerrys. Mmmm.
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Simba from the Lion King. Don’t be hatin’.
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? I'm going to die on the same day? Shit. I don't know, because I'm not going to have a funeral. I'm going to be spitroasted and served as a meal to my friends and relatives.
7. What do you think of the mods? Well I don't KNOW them, but I thought they were pretty hot. I would.
8. Opinions on drugs? There are some things I would touch, some I wouldn't. But if you like it, go for it, I guess.
Opinions- C’mon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? The world is becoming ever more over populated. People in Africa are DYING of hunger, so let’s kill a few foetuses and give them the food the baby would eat!
2. Religion? I’m not really religious. Right wing religious people make me want to kill small babies.
3. War? Huh! What is it good for?
4. Santa Claus? A giant paedophile. Yeah I said it. He watches small children ALL YEAR ROUND.
5. Homosexuality? FTW. The world would be better with less straight people. Oh ho ho.
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? Yes. Yes it is.
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? Didn’t a group called the Fast Food Rockers or something sing that?
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
Clicking this link cures cancer!
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like
No? Oh, fine.
LOCK UP YER DAUGHTERS AND BABIES, CUZ I'LL EAT 'EM ALL.