live somewhere cool like Belgium or something
1. Name: Ellie.
2. Age: 17
3. Location: England. Up North, to be precise.
4. Marital Status: Single
Top Fives! 'This is where we ridicule you on your tastes so dont muck up and
reveal you love Avril Lavigne, OK?
1. Top five bands Suede, Iggy & The Stooges, The Clash, The Libertines, Lupen Crook.
2. Top five films Trainspotting, Fame, The Producers, Rent, Moulin Rouge. Basically, anything with songs and/or drugs. =)
3. Top five life moments Um...going to Edinburgh on a fiver, watching my friend Rob get laughed at by Alex Kapranos, discovering our soulmates at 1am in a forest, finally finishing something novel-length after about three years of trying, and (not necessarily a good life moment, haha) discovering our history teacher was a paedophile. Never forget that day, anyway...
4. Top five songs that make you want to dance like Christopher Walken in the
Weapon of Choice video. Manic Street Preachers - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough, The Sounds - Tony The Beat, Robots in Disguise - DJ's Got A Gun, CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex, & the Time Warp.
5. Top five TV shows The Mighty Boosh, Scrubs, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, The IT Crowd, and Red Dwarf. Yes, I am a nerd. Shush.
6. Top five crushes Noel Fielding, Johnny Depp, Carl Barat, Simon Amstell, and, um, Jarvis Cocker.
7. Top five comedies/comedians The Boosh (collectively), Bill Bailey, Ross Noble, Dave Gorman & Eddie Izzard.
8. Top five books Gawd...um...Trainspotting - Irvine Welsh. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde *pretentiouspretentious*. High Fidelity - Nick Hornby. Dark Hollow - John Connolly, and the His Dark Materials trilogy (Philip Pullman).
Random questions- Cause were nosey twats
1. What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? There've been a few. Drunkenly admitting that I was in love with my friend, despite the fact that I wasn't.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Wish it was still Saturday night.
3. Who is your role model and why? Not really a role model, but if the things that've happened to Carl Barat happened to me, I'd like to think I'd come through it as well.
4. Favourite Ice cream flavour? Rum'n'Raisin. Oh yes.
5. Ever had a crush on a fictional character? Yes. And I distrust anyone that hasn't, tbh.
6. What song do you want playing at your funeral/wedding? Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To Fuck. It'd give me a legacy, anyway.
7. What do you think of the mods? I'd do them.
8. Opinions on drugs? "I'm OK ta."
Opinions- Cmon! Annoy some people with your ‘way out’ opinions
1. Abortion? Yup, but I think the father should be given a say, except in rape cases.
2. Religion? So long as it doesn't tell you to go round killing people, it's good by me.
3. War? Depends on the reason. I mean, the Iraq war, I'm not so sure about. But can you imagine if we hadn't gone to war against Hitler?
4. Santa Claus? He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake? There's something a bit wrong there, isn't there?
5. Homosexuality? I'm all for it. =)
6. Isn't Final Fantasy X better than Final Fantasy 7? I don't know, I've never played Final Fantasy X...
7. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut..? A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut...
Post an ORIGINAL work. This could be a song, poem, photograph, part of a report,
piece of prose, etc. Anything that you made; it could even be a journal entry
that you thought was really funny or creative
Um...my FictionPress account? Or alternatively, my MySpace, which showcases my (admittedly pretty bad) graphic designing 'talents'.
And a photo if you’ve got one! Not that were judging you on looks, we just like
The end of a (rather good) party.